Here are some of the leading marketing ideas for this year and ways that you can make them work for your business.
1. Create personalized messaging.
If a customer purchased a certain brand or item, send them updates regarding those categories, like a discount from that brand or an alert about new arrivals.
2. Rethink content marketing. Maintaining a robust blog is a great way to communicate your expertise and position your company as a leader in your industry.
3. Keep focusing on video. Video remains an incredibly important component of marketing efforts. In fact, Cisco reports that video will represent more than 85 percent of U.S. internet traffic in 2019.
Not only can you record high-quality video with a smartphone, but, with an internet connection, you can also broadcast instantly on social media through platforms like Facebook Live and Instagram’s new IGTV.
4. Invest in short “snack ads.”
, “snack ads,”Snack ads are those shorter than 10 seconds, and have been shown to be most effective at keeping viewers’ attention spans.
5. Create a high-quality mobile experience
Check your site on your smartphone or tablet and ask yourself: Is this font readable? Do images, videos, and text load instantly? Can I easily navigate the site? If you answer “no” to any of these questions, it’s time to overhaul your site.